Breast Augmentation Surgery
How Much Does it Cost? (breast implant surgery) Prices from €3500
Why undergo breast augmentation surgery?
There are a few common reasons that women choose to undergo treatment.
- To increase the size of the breasts
- To adjust their shape and proportion
- To restore volume and shape after having children
- To improve overall body contours
- For reconstructive purpose following treatments such as a mastectomy
What are the different types of breast augmentation surgery?
There are two main types of breast augmentation available. Choosing the right one will depend on your goals and expectations from the treatment area, in addition to your initial reasons for undertaking it.
Breast augmentation with fat transfer
Breast augmentation with fat transfer — or natural breast augmentation — involves extracting fat from one part of your body and injecting it into the breasts to improve their contours. The extracted fat is usually taken from areas in which there’s excess, such as the stomach or thighs.
With this breast enlargement technique, your doctor will draw out fat from the chosen area using what’s known as a cannula. The fat is then inserted into the breast via a small incision.
Breast implant surgery
Breast implant surgery uses prosthetic implants designed to change the size, shape, and contour of the breasts. These implants can be filled with either a saline solution or silicone gel. Silicone implants tend to be the more popular option as they offer a more natural look and feel, with less risk of rippling.
To insert the implants incisions are made in an inconspicuous area in an attempt to keep any scarring as hidden as possible. There are two main types of implant placement:
- Subglandular implant placement: The implants are placed directly behind the breast tissue and in front of the pectoral muscle.
- Subpectoral implant placement: The implant is positioned in a pocket underneath the pectoral muscle.
- The procedure that your doctor uses will depend on your body type, your preferred implant type and how large the implants are. Breast implants should be long-lasting, normally needing to be replaced after around 10 years.
How much does breast augmentation surgery cost?
It can be hard to provide a definitive answer to the question “how much does breast augmentation surgery cost but at Accompanied Transformations we work closely with our surgeon to find a competitive price, based on your individual needs.
Prices can vary based on:
- Which type of breast augmentation you choose.
- Whether you decide to have breast augmentation surgery in the UK or abroad.
- The specific clinic and doctor that you choose.
- Whether you decide to combine your breast enlargement with a supporting treatment like a breast lift
What are the results of breast augmentation surgery?
98% of women say that they are satisfied with the results of their breast augmentation surgery. But, it’s important to go into the treatment with realistic expectations about what the treatment can achieve.
Breast augmentation surgery: Abroad or at home?
There is an increasing number of patients travelling abroad to undergo breast augmentation surgery.
But, why is this?
There are a few common reasons why more patients are having this treatment overseas:
- The average cost of breast augmentation abroad is typically much lower than in the UK.
- Some of the most renowned breast augmentation surgeons are based abroad.
- Overseas clinics are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and are experienced in providing high-quality care for international patients.
- All-inclusive packages for breast augmentation abroad — that include things like accommodation and airport transfers — provide a stress-free and cost-effective way to undergo treatment.
- Having breast enlargement surgery abroad allows you to rest and recover in a quiet and private space.
- Discretion after your Recovery. Not everyone wants to share their surgical history.